Penguin Chat (known also as Penguin Chat 1) is the second game of the Penguin Chat Series. There was a remodeled version working, it's closed now.. WARNING: Pictures below are from Experimental Penguins!
- You can only choose five types of penguins in Penguin Chat.
- It still works; but the original Penguin Chat does not.
- Penguins here can swear, or say inappropriate content, and it isn't recommended that younger children play this. It is recommended that you are at least 11 or 12 years old depending on how sensitive you get when you see users cursing and/or inappropriate language.
- Unlike Club Penguin, there is a very bad delay, and you cannot throw snowballs.
- There is a rumor that this was created in 2006, but there is no evidence to prove that.
- The crashed Snow cat has many rockets in it. This is a refrence to Rocketsnail.
- There is a glitch where you right click and click forward you will be in the snow room but with lots of penguins and some will be dancing.
- It is very boring. Infact many penguins say Go to club penguin, it's better.
- Its actually experimental penguins but the players are all the colour blue and you can wear clothing.In fact on the login screen at the bottom its written "experimental penguins 2000 rocket snail"
- Penguin Chat was actually the original Experimental Penguins as proven on rsnail's site.
- Whenever a Penguin came it would make a noise unlike today.
- However, it has been cancelled in May 2012, and it's no longer run by Rocketsnail or Contactmusic
- It is most owned by Contactmusic
- The leaked Penguin Chat SWF after it was closed is http://media.contactmusic.net/cmusic-115c.swf
- Snow Room A very basic and plain white room.
- North Pole Looks just like the Snow Room exept it has a red and white pole in it.
- Crash Site A room at the water's edge. It appears to have a crashed Snow Cat. It might be the Dock in Club Penguin.